On October 28, 2015, John Bowen featured Denise Gosnell in Episode #134 of AESNation.com. Listen in as Denise shares her journey from her start as a computer programmer to an attorney and entrepreneur. Denise also shares valuable legal advice that can help any business owner, new or experienced, to take the necessary steps to protect their brand and company.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to work with the right clients who share your vision.
- How to be clear on what success means to you.
- How to protect your assets and seek good legal counsel. You cannot protect yourself from all risks, and it is sometimes difficult after the fact.
- How to protect your intellectual property.
- You can find show notes and more information by clicking here: http://www.aesnation.com/denise-gosnell-navigates-successful-entrepreneurs-through-the-ever-changing-landscape-of-intellectual-property-and-internet-law/