In the February 24, 2020 episode of Eventual Millionaire with Jaime Masters, Denise revealed her secret in running 3 businesses from 3 different industries by working just 3 days a week. She also shared how busy entrepreneurs can achieve growth in both their personal and business life. Listen to the full episode here.
Archives for February 24, 2020
In the February 24, 2020 episode of The Vacation Effect Podcast, Mitch Russo revealed his favorite self-care strategies that have kept him sane even when managing large organizations where he was CEO. Listen to full episode here.
In this Episode, Denise and Mitch discuss:
- The importance of self-care as a busy entrepreneur, and Mitch’s favorite self-care strategies that have kept him sane even when managing large organizations where he was CEO.
- How certification programs can help companies grow, and in fact, and they can provide your company with a sales force that pays YOU (versus the other way around.)
- A high level of how to create a certification program, and when you should consider it.
- Some of the best revenue streams that most entrepreneurs overlook.
- How to manage virtual teams really well and build an incredible culture.
- You can build a certification program to allow others to sell your products and services for you – offering regular, increasing cash flow. It’s a true “win-win”.
- You may think you are the only one who can provide your services well, but that generally isn’t true.
- Use meditation as your secret weapon, especially on your busiest days to bring some calm to the noise.
- To build a successful virtual team, you need to communicate with the team a lot more than you think you do.
“On particularly busy days, I take double the time to meditate because I know that I need to sort things out on a spiritual level before they will sort themselves out on the physical level.” – Mitch Russo
About Mitch Russo:
Meet Mitch Russo, who started a software company in his garage, sold it for 8 figures and then went on to work directly with Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes at Business Breakthroughs, International to build a $25M business together. Mitch was the President and CEO of that organization where they served thousands of businesses a year with coaching, consulting, and training services.
Nominated twice for Entrepreneur of the Year, Mitch helps companies scale rapidly!
In 2015, Mitch published “The Invisible Organization” which is the CEO’s guide to transitioning a traditional brick and mortar company into a fully virtual organization.
In 2018, Mitch published “Power Tribes – How Certification Can Explode Your Business” which is the master blueprint for building profitable certification programs.
Mitch’s Podcast, Your First Thousand Clients, focuses on discovering the secrets of success from business owners who have served 1000 clients or more.
Today, Mitch helps his clients build recurring revenue streams by using his proprietary certification training and podcasts with super smart business owners.
Connect with Mitch Russo:
Mitch can be reached at http://www.MitchRusso.com
Mitch’s consultant/business web site is at http://www.MitchRusso.com.
Mitch’s First Book site: http://www.InvisibleOrganization.com
Mitch’s Second Book Site: http://www.PowerTribesBook.com
Mitch’s Podcast: http://www.YourFirstThousandClients.com
Mitch’s Productivity Software App: http://www.ResultsBreakthrough.com
Mitch’s photography can be seen at http://www.MitchRussoTravels.com.
Connect with Denise Gosnell and The Vacation Effect:
Book: The Vacation Effect Book