On August 17, 2020, Re Perez talked about branding and why it should matter to a busy entrepreneur. Listen to full episode here.
In this Episode, Denise and Re Discuss:
- Why your brand should be gay (even if you’re not).
- Why branding should matter to a busy entrepreneur.
- What are the biggest branding mistakes entrepreneurs make in their business.
- Examples of “experiential” branding.
- How can an entrepreneur determine how they make their customers “feel.”
- The perception that people have of your brand will dictate how much they are willing to spend for your product and services.
- Branding starts with first determining who your target audience is.
- The #1 criteria for a company name is memorability.
- There are three different components that make up a brand: Visual / Verbal / Experiential. AKA How you look. What you say. How you behave.
- Ask people what the top things that are most important when they come to a website, and how well your website performs against those things.
“You don’t actually own your brand. It resides in people’s minds.” – Re Perez
About Re Perez:
Re Perez is a seasoned Brand Consultant, with a Fortune 500 background at top global brand consultancies including Interbrand and Siegel+Gale. Since 2011, his agency BRANDING FOR THE PEOPLE, has delivered Fortune 500-level branding to thousands of entrepreneurs across 45+ different industries around the world—from start-ups, Inc. 500 fastest growing companies, and established multi million-dollar businesses. He has a proven track record for helping his clients double, triple and quadruple their business.
Connect with Re:
Re’s new book: https://yourbrandshouldbegay.com/
Branding For the People free resources: https://brandingforthepeople.com/resources/
The music website to keep focus recommended by Re: https://www.brain.fm/
Connect with Denise Gosnell and The Vacation Effect:
Book: The Vacation Effect Book