In the April 25, 2020 episode of The Vacation Effect Podcast, Rennie Gabriel talked about the mistakes he made in his life that caused him to go broke multiple times, and then how we became a multi-millionaire after age 50. Listen to full episode here.
In this Episode, Denise and Rennie Discuss:
- The mistakes Rennie made in his life that caused him to go broke multiple times, and then how he became a multi-millionaire after age 50.
- How you can create real wealth without having a huge income.
- The difference between good debt versus bad debt.
- The 3 Secrets of the Wealthy.
- There are certain “attitudes” about money that wealthy people share, such as paying yourself first.
- There are certain “forms” that wealthy people use and refer to, such as how they look at their house on a financial statement (hint: it’s not generally an investment)
- The wealthy control their “investments” by having multiple streams of income.
- Not all debt is “bad”. There are some forms of debt that can be “good”, such as debt you incur to invest in real estate that you buy at a fair price that then pays for itself from the rental income to tenants.
“Wealth creation is a team sport, not a solo sport.” – Rennie Gabriel
About Rennie Gabriel:
Rennie Gabriel is an author, speaker, master financial coach, and founder of Wealth On Any Income.
Rennie went from broke at age 50 to multi-millionaire after learning the three secrets of the wealthy, despite failing high school math.
He now donates 100% of the profits from his books, online programs and coaching to the charity Shelter To Soldier, where rescued dogs are trained as service animals for soldiers who have returned with PTSD or TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) His award winning, best-selling book Wealth On Any Income has been translated into eight languages.
Connect with Rennie Gabriel:
Free copy of Rennie’s book mentioned in interview: http://www.wealthonanyincome.com/gift
Rennie’s social media accounts:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/renniegabrielcom/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/renniegabriel
Connect with Denise Gosnell and The Vacation Effect:
Book: The Vacation Effect Book